An alpha service has no external requirements. Reaching this level is about validating the idea of providing the service.
Demonstration of interest:
- At least one existing or alpha service that would use it, and board agreement to provide.
- Co-op Service
- Agreement that this is something the co-op needs
- User Service
- Sufficient users say they would find the service personally valuable
Have a wiki page, a version control plan and an initial ticket raised in https://issues.darkpeak.org
Basic hosting plan in wiki including at least:
- what services you expect to use
- How this service respects the co-op principles
- any expected oddities (high resource use, new infrastructure needed, etc)