General Meeting 1.4 August 2015
When: Wednesday 26th August 2015
Original Document: 
Items from previous meeting
- any outstanding standing orders?
- jkg and ian are still not paid up members. ejs to chase up.
- Mat to investigate bank cards and payment methods
- we have a (so far unused) bank card
- Gary to talk to BM and move account
- Gary to invoice for ongoing costs incurred from hosting
- allagary to chase himself up on this as its his money
- Remains to fix it so two factor auth as default for new accounts
- given problems with 3rd party apps the default is now to not have two factor (though can still be enabled)
- mbooth to check if per-app auth is possible or on the roadmap for freeIPA
- Gary investigating how apache do their email forwarding shizz -- still ongoing. Infrastructure setup looks a bit obscure but there are specific people who gjm might be able to ask.
- has been set up and is in use by at least ejs, caolanm, mbooth, gjm and graphiclunarkid
- stable since haproxy removed from setup
- wildcard cert from namecheap, owned by caolanm
- set up DarkPeak account on namecheap and buy the cert of caolanm (mbooth)
Caolan has basic calDAV and cardDAV though this lacks an interface
- have basic web interface for calendar and contacts and guides for use in some clients.
- Better web interface for the DAV server still needed (probably task for hack day)
Chris to move gitpub page did anyone (Chris) email firstname.lastname@example.org about joining
- ejs to check with Chris about the above at git pub
SIP server (graphiclunarkid)
hack sessions (gjm)
- last one went well, we should do more
- caolanm to send out doodle poll and the volunteer allagary for the rest
- caolanm to also email about arranging more regular hack days/ a dark peak user group
Where to host the AGM in Oct? IRC?
- meatspace with something for emigrants
- email list about what to do for AGM (caolanm)
Things needed for AGM?